9 Months and Nursery Stuff

We are in the 4-week countdown. We've packed our hospital bags just in case! The rocker even arrived (not sure that was ever going to happen). The delivery guys were nice enough to move the futon to the garage for me, so we were able to move the rest of the furniture to their permanent spots!We still have a few little nursery projects to complete:
  • hanging pictures
  • installing bookshelves
We plan to tackle those this weekend, and then we are officially DONE. I go to the doctor every week now (first weekly appointment this morning), so I hope she's able to give us some kind of idea of how I'm progressing and a better timeline for when this might actually happen (doubtful).

Robby working hard on placing our wall decal "grow chart".
 
 To say that this rocker was worth the wait and the extra money would be an understatement. We LOVE it.


 

 I know you're wondering...where are those mega bows??? They look like floppy elephant ears when I tie them, so I'm waiting on Molly to get here and properly hang them :)
 

 We have some curtains for this window too...
 
 Those pictures will go above the crib (this weekend).
 
This unfinished area will be a little play space. We're putting the bookshelves here, and I have a really fun wall decal from Etsy that will go on the wall. We don't have a ton of floor space around the house (we literally have our living and dining room downstairs and then the two bedrooms upstairs). So it was important to me that we use as much of the nursery space for things like play mats and other developmental toys. And it's just nice that we don't have to keep that stuff in the living room or other parts of our house! I feel sooooo much better now that the room has come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment