16 Weeks!

You had quite an eventful "week 15"! You celebrated New Year's (let's hope you had a bigger party than your parents since we were in bed way before the ball dropped!). This pregnancy has really affected bedtime (and when I say affected, I'm referring to your father, who officially fell asleep before me every night between Christmas and New Year's.). I'm just waiting for him to start experiencing my other pregnancy symptoms :)

So New Year's was uneventful, but then you went to Mexico! We celebrated our third wedding anniversary in Cabo, and it could not have been more relaxing. I stayed under an umbrella sipping on virgin pina coladas most of the time while your dad soaked up all of the sun he loves so much. Let's hope you inherit his wonderfully bronzed skin. He just looks at the sun and gets a tan! It's very frustrating for someone who requires consistent sun to keep any kind of color.

Now you're 16 weeks. We got to hear your little heart beat this week, and according to the doctor, it was "a perfect heart beat". I thought it sounded fast, but I forgot to ask what the exact  rep was - faster heart beats can help determine if you're a boy or a girl, so that's why I was curious. But we find out regardless in just a few weeks!


Here you are hanging out on the beach.

And look at your proud papa reading his first pregnancy book. Not sure if this was a good or bad thing since he now is keeping tabs on everything I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment