Well...Surprise!

 You're a GIRL!! I cannot tell you how surprised I was (happily surprised). I think I must have really wanted a girl, because after the shock wore off, I could not contain my excitement and started calling everyone :) 

 Uncle JAT just knew you were a boy...he was very surprised. We celebrated you with a super yummy dinner at Pan E Vino down the street and some pink cupcakes!
 
And then I bought you some things. Whoops.

seriously though...these were to die for

And here you are! It's amazing how clear sonogram pictures are today. I feel like we got a little glimpse of who you are. You had your left hand in front of your face almost the entire time, which is really sweet in some of the pictures. And, just like during your first ultrasound, you were bouncing all over the place. You're probably going to be a wild woman!




 hmm...maybe you're covering your mouth because you're yawning? so polite!
 

Look at your little side profile! So sweet. And you're very healthy - all organs checked out, and you weigh about 10 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment