Bedding

I am so excited about our baby bedding! Between myself and Molly, we have picked out some great fabrics, and she is going to work her magic to make it all come together!

So this looks is my inspiration...go big or go BOW, right? no???

So I'm not going too crazy - there will only be two bows since the bed will be against a wall :) And I really am not doing anything else super frilly, so I think the bows will be ok with some other subtle fabrics.
 I know the lighting doesn't do this fabric justice, but the pink matches the pink in the bows, and it's silk as well. Molly is going to use this eyelet fabric along with the silk stripe to complete the skirt and I think maybe the bumper?? I really don't know what all the finished product will include because I don't have a vision for this sort of thing. But I have complete faith that it will come out beautiful and Virginia Blair will be so proud of her bedding :)

Molly is also making some beautiful gowns for Miss VBB!
Seriously, how precious is that?!

On to tackle the never-ending to-do list! We ordered the rocker yesterday, and today I'm ordering the crib today. We went with the PB rocker because we got a great deal on it. So Robby had to settle on ivory fabric instead of the taupe color he prefered, but ivory went on sale :)

No comments:

Post a Comment