Baby News

I signed up for Citrus Lane after hearing about it through another blog, and the first package came this week! I hope we're happy with the decision to sign up for this...the March box definitely delivered, so I'm already excited for April!

contents include: 2-in-1 baby body wash & shampoo, baby moisturizer, a little lamb blanket, organic socks and a box of animal cards. (and a $20 coupon to Just Fab for me!)

 The little lamb blanket is adorable, and I'm so glad they put the "art cards" in the box! I haven't bought any games or activities (let's be honest, I wouldn't know where to start!), so I was really excited to see this cute little activity.

I ordered these precious personalized thank you notes for all of the shower gifts, and I'm really happy with how they turned out.

And now that I have some free time on my hands, I made these little return address stickers to match!

I ordered some nursery furniture this week, and I found a few odds and ends pieces that will pull the room together. I can't wait for things to start arriving! I'm heading out in a few minutes for my glucose test, ick. I dread getting bloodwork done :(

No comments:

Post a Comment