Hello Virginia :) (and hello 7 months!)

Hi sweet girl! You are seven months old today :) And I feel every bit of seven months pregnant all of a sudden! The second trimester was such a breeze for me, and I'm hoping that my lack of energy and constant feeling of my belly growing is just minor growing pains as we enter the last three months together :) You really have been such an easy baby. Knowing that we are in the home stretch and only have 12 more weeks until your arrival (assuming all goes as planned!), I have really started organizing things to prepare for you! Your furniture is slowly arriving, and your closet is starting to fill up. I realized during this process that you had nothing to wear after you come home from the hospital, so I got on the ball looking for cute onesies. I'm obsessing over the little sleep outfits from Baby Gap and you racked up on them this weekend!

 Everyone says the zippers are the best!
 
 Your Honey was in town this weekend and bought you these precious little sleep sacks!
 

No, this isn't a practical one piece that you can sleep in, but your aunt Laura put Evelyn (one of your future besties) in a little skirt like this to spruce up the diaper when they'd leave the house and it was so cute! They were 2-for-1 (which means nothing to you), so you will have the joy of wearing one all the way through six months. Get excited :)

We have a check up tomorrow, and your dad is so excited to come to this appointment and hear your little heart beat that I've been hearing for the past few months.

1 comment:

  1. We have those sleep sacks and the polka dot one was my most favorite! They are so cute!!!!!!
    Love you VBB and your mommy too!

    ReplyDelete