Third Trimester!

We are in the home stretch Virginia!! All of a sudden I feel very pregnant :) Your last appointment went really well, and your dad was so excited to hear your heart beat. You weigh about 2 1/2 pounds (although I'd argue that you're bigger), you're around 15 inches long and the size of a butternut squash :) Your little lungs and muscles are continuing to grow, and I can't believe we only have 11 more weeks until your arrival. We head to Shreveport this weekend to see all of your family, and they are so excited!

I bought you a cute little 7 month outfit...I think you should get a new outfit for each birthday until you arrive. I mean, that's only two more outfits, so I don't think that's outrageous.

We had a nice little lunch after your appointment - your dad even surprised me with a chocolate chip cookie, which has been a must-have the past couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment