Nursery Update!

We went with the Jenny Lind crib. It's still in its box, and we are putting it together this weekend. Can't wait! And we went with the Pottery Barn rocker. I also found a dresser, finally! I really wasn't sure what I was looking for here, but I didn't want it to be super matchy with the crib and chair, which are both white and cream. Molly and I found the cutest one at this little antique place in Fairfax, and I'm so excited about it. Who knows when the chair will actually arrive, but when it does, I can't wait to post pictures of the whole room!

 I love the vintage look of this dresser, and it goes so well with the little feminine rug I found at Posh Tots.

 I found this little random piece at the TJ MAXX our here, which has an AMAZING home section (score!). I can't decide if I want to paint it or not. Anyway, I thought it would be good to have beside the rocker.



A little bow preview! They are coming along! The only thing we have left to find is a foot stool for the chair and then wall decor. I've gotten some cute ideas from Etsy, Pinterest and some other blogs. Blair is coming in town for a week, so I'm saving those DIY projects for her visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment