Nursery Stuff

I am trying to make decisions on nursery furniture. Really. I am. With everything going on in the last month though, I just haven't had time to finalize anything. There are a couple of options for everything, but I know we need to start ordering stuff!

Rockers...
This one converts to a real chair, and we both love the wings on the side (hello, head rest!).

(look, my name is even on the pillow!)
 
This one is nice too, but it doesn't convert.



Cribs...

This is the one I REALLY want :) I love the color and the style.

 This one is my "practical" option :) This crib has been around forever (I slept in this kind of crib, as did most of the babies from my generation), and it's been updated to current safety standards of course!
 
Anyway, I have to make decisions on these two things by next week. I want to check out the cribs at the Baby Restoration Hardware outlet in Houston next weekend before I pull the trigger on anything. And then I'll post about the bedding! So excited about that...


No comments:

Post a Comment